Full Inspection Round Sling Technology
The round slings are the only slings wherein the actual load bearing
material is hidden from the sling user for visual inspection. The inspection
criteria of round slings are only relied on appearance and condition of its
cover. Even if round sling have overload indicator there is no predictable
way to determine when the failure indicator will be triggered.
The Ferreterro make FIRST SLINGS have full transparent cover, which
Embodies and protects without prohibiting a visual inspection of the working
round sling, the core, the lifting sling. Ferreterro First Slings are
available with Polyester/Vectran/Dyneema/Spectra load carrying fibers.
- Weight less than half of an opaque sling of the same rated capacity.
- Breathable cover with improved resistance to mildew & rotting.
- Snag resistant weave with coefficient of friction better than
Polyester & Nylon tubes
- It is easy to clean, finished with PTFE, a treatment similar to
Teflon that promotes the removal of dirt, grease, and grime as necessary
for field inspection.
- Despite of inspectable transparent cover It provides equal UV
Protection to core yarn compare to other jackets of Polyester and Nylon.
- Can be provided with international colour coding in tag area
- FIRST sling cover have opening of only .004 sq inch while opaque
round slings have immeasurable and continuous opening. Contaminates
particles like sand or small metal shaving remains unseen in opaque
round slings, risking hidden damage to the rated core yarns.
- Can be supplied with Sliding Anti Abrasive sleeves as per custom
- Available in Capacity up to 300 ton