The cargo ratchet lashing and ratchet lashing system
is a robust tension system for light and heavy lorries, trailers trucks and
air crafts. The ratchet lashing system is used for securing cargo while
transporting, shifting or storage. Cargo ratchet lashing is a modern, light
weight and thoroughly reliable method of securing all types of load across
an entire spectrum of requirements. It offers significant advantages over
any other securing system. Ratchet lashing is a reusable, cost effective
tie-down using polyester webbing & ratchet buckle and has replaced
ropes, chains and wires used for transportation. The ratchet buckle provides
the tensioning force. The tension is uniform and locking mechanism ensures
that the tension is retained till it is unlocked. This ensures complete
locking of strap in position and also provides unlocking mechanism which is
safe and fast. Polyester webbing has the least of elongation (less than 7 %)
and is soft and safe to use with high shock absorbing capacity (up to 90%).
The systems overall breaking strength varies from 1 ton to 10 tons and are
available in various end fittings as per specific uses requirement. All our
ratchet systems confirm to EN-12195-2 standard.
- All lashings are individually and uniquely numbered for traceability
- High Tenacity Polyester webbing has a high resistance to abrasion -
much higher than its polypropylene/Nylon equivalent.
- Webbing does not weaken with age.
- Ability to absorb shocks.
- No hidden corrosion - can be easily checked by eye for damage.
- Less risk of damage to the load or to painted/Coated surfaces.
- Supple - can adapt to fit the load easily thereby reducing the
chances of damage.
- Easy and quick to use, saving time and thus saving costs
- Available in 25 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm and 75 mm size
||MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
||RATES STRENGTH OF ASSEMBLY
||WEBBING WIDTH (MM)
|Two Part (kg)
||Two Part (kg)